Featured Post

I'm just not Supermom anymore....

I think I’m just worn out with blogging. I’ve been around a long time and I think I have given all the advice that I know. You firs...

Kandoo's Bubble Bath {A Bubbly Review}

Kandoo Bubbles BathHow do you get the kids to take a bath?  That is the sticky smelly question.  As the parent to four children that are all over the age spectrum I have tried many WAYS to get them in the tub. 


I still have this argument with the girls every single week.  {shaking my head}  It only gets worse when I have to wash their hair. 

One of the sure ways to get them in the tub is to offer a sudsy bubble bath after messy dirty playing outside in mud puddles.  Well, okay, it works 90 % of the time.  The other 10% makes you just want to hose them off with the garden hose so they will stop whining about having to take a bath.

Kandoo now has bubble bath for our kids!  YAY!  More about Simply Suds.

Getting dirty is a childhood right; for parents it is their job to clean up the aftermath. From cute hooded towels, to rubber duckies parents spend a lot of time trying to encourage their kids to bathe. There seems to be two sides to the spectrum, little ones who love bath time and are part fish or, a child that has to be pleaded with to bathe. Either way Kandoo has created Simply Suds, bubbles that make bath time more fun for either end of the spectrum.

Kandoo Bubbles BathBubble Bath

Creates Rich Long Lasting Bubbles

Contains Natural Moisturizers Natural Shea & Cocoa Butter to prevent drying and help children's skin maintain its natural moisture.

Sulfate-Free Bubble Bath Specially formulated for kids with sensitive skin. Does not contain sulfates, parabens, phthalates or other harsh chemicals.

Hypoallergenic Gentle formula is Dermatologist tested.

Thank you Kandoo for making bath time easier for this house!

**I was not paid to post this and the opinions expressed belong entirely to me, Michelle Lee.  I was sent FREE product to try so I could tell you all it.**

No comments: