Start the New Year off with two great products featuring Frozen! My house has two little girls running around dressed up like Elsa singing “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” so these products are a huge hit. They are sure to be at your house too.
BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages featuring Disney’s Frozen
Introducing the new BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages featuring Disney’s Frozen. Now, kids can cover up cuts and scrapes with their favorite Frozen characters—Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven—from the popular Disney movie. The bandages showcase imagery from their story as they encounter Everest-like conditions while battling the elements in a race to save the kingdom.
Transform Moments of Hurt into Moments of Caring:
* Offers fun way to protect cuts and scrapes!
* Covers up cuts with your child’s favorite Frozen characters
* Designs inspired by Nordic themes
LISTERINE® SMART RINSE® mouthwash is an anticavity mouthwash for kids ages six and older that:
Provides 12-hour cavity protection
Strengthens teeth 99% better than brushing alone
Provides 2.4 times more fluoride than ACT Kids mouthwash
How to Be Sweet Smart!
* Start a brushing habit early, by the time your child is one year old.
* Fluoride suppresses bacterial growth and stabilizes the minerals that keep teeth strong.
* Sugary, sticky foods encourage bacterial growth and acid. Don’t allow your child to walk around sipping juice or milk—those contain plenty of sugar, just like soft drinks and soda. If your child wants sips between meals, water is the best choice.
**I wasn't paid to post this. I was sent free product so I could tell you all about it .**