I hope that when you look back at your 2012 that you have as many awesome memories as I do and I hope that you make so many more memories in 2013. I know that I’ve enjoyed so many things from 2012 and some are utterly unbelievable but they did, in fact, happen. I’ve had a good year and I’ve got a good life. I’m truly blessed. I’ve been able to meet new friends, learn new experiences and enjoy my life. Thank you for putting up with me for a year and reading the blog. I hope I haven’t bored you too much this year with my nonsense rambling at times.
Perhaps I should spice things up next year and learn pole dancing, nahhhh, I’m not really the athletic type and I’d probably just end up sliding down the pole which wouldn’t have the same effect. Ha ha
Okay, enough! HAPPY END OF 2012!!!! May 2013 brings you much joy, health and wealth.
* Hannah enjoyed her senior prom.
* My daughter graduated high school with high honors.
* Going to Folly Beach with my husband and all four kids.
* Spending a long weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN with my family, my Mamaw and great aunt.
* I celebrated with Superdad because we've been together a decade!
* My son went to his first homecoming dance. I know he was the best dressed handsome young man there.
* My daughter starting college. GO BULLDOGS!
* Getting my second tattoo.
* Our kitchen make-over.
* My son says I’m a hero.
* Guest judge at the Cupcakes vs. Cancer at The Grove Park Inn.
* I read the awesome series Hunger Games.
* I let my daughter buzz my hair off for a YouTube video.
* I saw Gomez in concert again!
* I got to meet Justin!
* Fell in love with Oreo’s ad agency!
* I went to a Zombie Prom.
* I went to my 20th high school reunion.
* I found Siri.
* I went to the Southern Bloggers Conference.
* I joined Pinterest.
* I enjoyed another Christmas with my family and most importantly, my Mamaw. She's my hero.