Facts about Quorn:
Explore the world of Quorn™ and find out how you can make your favorite meals a lot healthier. Forget fad diets, forget giving up or cutting out the recipes you love – just make one simple change to Quorn™.
Quorn™ is many things to many people.
- To the food-lover it’s a simple way to make all your favorite meals, healthier.
- To the weight-watcher it’s a way of dramatically reducing fat and calorie intake without trying to survive on soup and salad.
- To the healthy eater it’s a cholesterol-free source of protein, fiber and essential amino acids.
- To the vegetarian it’s the nutritional benefits of meat – without hurting a hair of any animal’s head.
- To the environmentalist it’s an alternative to turning the world’s rain forests into grazing land and an alternative to depleting the dwindling fish-stocks of the ocean.
To all of them it’s a way of reducing or giving up meat without reducing or giving up taste. No wonder some people are calling Quorn™ ‘a wonder food’!
Look how Quorn made a dinner delicious at our house:
What is Quorn™?Check out Quorn because you and your family will love them as much as we do!!! You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
The main constituent of Quorn™, Mycoprotein, is a naturally occurring, high quality, healthy form of protein. Quorn™ is produced using a fermentation process very similar to brewing; only we harvest the solid as opposed to the liquid. This remarkable ingredient is then used as the base for more than 100 different food products ranging from grounds to cutlets, to entrees and snacks. Unlike other non-meat protein sources, such as soy and its derivatives, Quorn™ has an ability to replicate the taste and texture of meat exceptionally well.
**I wasn't paid to post this review and the opinions expressed belong entirely to me, Michelle Lee. I was sent free products to enjoy with my family and share our experience with you.**