Stop One ~ Philadelphia Marathon
In three days I will be boarding a plane heading to Philadelphia for the Philadelphia Marathon.
We are in Philadelphia for a Dry Skin Rescue. I was on a phone conference last week and learned some very important facts about dry skin and I want to share them with you.
Did you know that:
Women need to be rescued from their dry skin because of the serious toll is takes on their daily lives
* 77% of women say their dry skin makes them physically uncomfortable
* 86% of women report their quality of life is affected by dry skin
* More than half (53%) of women say they think about dry skin every day
* The majority of women (54%) have more bad skin days than good
*47% of women say they would give up eating out for a month to make every day a good skin day and 39% say they would give up their favorite dessert
Vaseline Intensive Rescue, a range of highly therapeutic body lotions, is on a mission to rescue women from their dry skin
* Accelerate skin’s healing process by instantly tripling moisture reserves without feeling greasy or sticky
* Delivers more moisture than Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair lotion, without a greasy feel.
* Variants include:
Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture – Repairs and softens skin
Intensive Rescue Soothing Moisture – Repairs and softens skin; features light chamomile scent
Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy – Prescription strength moisturization available over the counter
Pretty amazing, right?
I'm so glad that Vaseline rescued my dry skin. Really, I put on my Vaseline lotion after my bath then forget all about my skin until my next bath. Before I found Vaseline, or Vaseline found me, I had to constantly apply lotion on my dry skin. I tried every lotion on the market. Every lotion on the market.
I guess you can tell I really stand behind my testimonial.
Yes, I'm packed. Finally. I'm going to terribly miss my babies and husband.
**I have been compensated by Unilever for making this statement. However, the opinions expressed belong entirely to me, Michelle Lee.**