CEO ~this is what I personally call myself. CEO of my family and I will write that in Job Description when I fill out paper work or get asked my occupation.~
Housekeeper, Amateur Chef, Nurse, Therapist, Sex Toy ~Remember I am married.~ :) Teacher, Art Director, Police Officer ~Did you take the toy from your sister?? Were you just in the kitchen?? Show me your hands??~ Laundry Attendant, Maintenance Manager of the house, Taxi Driver of “Mom’s Jag”, Janitor, Computer Geek ~so I can blog about crazy things I think about early in the morning or google, “strange smells coming from shower drain” for my Janitor position.~ Blogger.
2. What color are your socks right now?
No socks. I have on my pink flip flop slippers.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Lil O doing something to Baby M.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My sister just called.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
She really didn't send it to me. She posted it on her blog. I borrowed it for mine.
8. How old are you today?
34. I'll be 35 in May.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
I only watch Carolina Basketball and some football when Superdad has the TV on. It's not something I pick out to watch while I am home alone.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Coffee with sugar and cream.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Not in a long time.
12. Favorite food?
I love ALL FOOD!!! I would say Indian. Or Mexican. No it would be Indian. Or....
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Slumdog Millionaire. Superdad picked it out. He liked it more than me. I thought it depressing even if it did have a happy ending. Totally depressing.
14. Favorite day of the year?
All days that end in "Y".
15. How do you vent anger?
Clean. Clean. Clean.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I guess my Barbie Dolls.
17. What is your favorite season?
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries. I don't like Cherries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Sure, if they have time. I know how everyone is busy with life.
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
I am not sure.
21. Who is least likely to respond?
Why do they always ask this? Are you supposed to pick one person out to make them feel bad?
22. Living arrangements?
We live in a Superhero House. Superdad. Super Hormonal Teen. Super B2. Superbaby M. Supergirl O. I also drive an invisible minivan!!!
23. When was the last time you cried?
Few nights ago when I found that blog about the baby with cancer. You can read about Bree here.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoe Boxes. The throw pillows off the bed. I got tired of taking them off. Putting them back on. Taking them off. You get the drift.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
N/A. I am not emailing. I am posting it on my blog.
26. What did you do last night?
Folded laundry. Watched Nip/Tuck. Then Baby M wasn't sleepy so I watched a Seinfeld and Friends. Went to bed at midnight.
27. What are you most afraid of?
My family being hurt.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
All the way please with extra mayo!!!!!!!
29. Favorite dog breed?
I really don't have one. I want a Yorkie. Maybe over the summer.
30. Favorite day of the week?
Hmmm, I have two. Monday--Superdad and the kids go back to school/work. Saturday--Everyone is home! :)
31. How many states have you lived in?
Only this state. State of confusion.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Doesn't matter. :) I love whatever he gives me.
33. What is your favorite flower?
Again, I really don't have a favorite. I do know I HATE baby's breath!!!!!!!