Did I actually say that? A topic for Tuesday.
Things that I thought I would never ever say:
- "Your sister isn't a dog. Stop telling her to fetch."
- "Did you stick a pollypocket toy up your nose?"
- "Did you pee in my plant?"
- "Why are you peeing in the shower?"
- "Does he have to wear his pants to his freaking knees?"
- "Could those jeans be any tighter on you? GO CHANGE!"
- "Are you wearing mascara?"
- "Did you write on the couch?"
- UPDATE!! Why did you put your hand in your diaper?
- UPDATE!! Who rubbed a booger on the couch?
Things I never thought would be said to me:
- "Good Job!!! I am going to take you to Fun Depot." (My three year old was happy that I used to potty. ha ha)
This list will be added to during the day and possibly the week. When I remember all the crazy things said in this house and out of it.